Oldsmobile needs to be kickstarted in the butt

Discussion in 'Front Page' started by Blink Ensu, Nov 12, 2016.

By Blink Ensu on Nov 12, 2016 at 2:46 PM
  1. Blink Ensu

Blink Ensu The Bearded One Staff Member Founder

80%
    One word ... Trump. Now that that is over ... Gawdwin get started on the Kickstarting.

People keeping pointing out to me that I haven't updated this shiz in a while and they're right. There's a reason .. several of them. The most visible being this:

[​IMG]

I fell down the fucking rabbit hole that is Guild Wars 2 (feck you Mage).

[​IMG]

While recovering from that I figured I'd do some research into the elections. Numerous debates ensued (ha see what I did there!?) in which I proved many people wrong multiple times (Sumboodee is still in denial about it) and acted out my inner political SJW but it's time to move on. Damn kiwi.

Now that I am done correcting people that are wrong on the internet like it is some kind of full time job and the hairy fat suit of marmalade is the pres-elect, back to focusing on VI.

[​IMG]

PUGWASH and BLACKHAND channels are on temporary hiatus. Game divisions exist when those divisions have a Game Master. Said Game Master has complete autonomy in those channels and that division is theirs 100% until they get fired, quit or get promoted (if they have a replacement). Anyone passionate enough about a game to get a division going is welcome to give it a try.

With that being said .. we appreciate our GMs and their staff .. these divisions wouldn't be here without you.

[​IMG]

Seriously though ... fuck you Magesterium
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    Kimberk likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page' started by Blink Ensu, Nov 12, 2016.